Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Your Monthy Reminder

It's new moon today, and you know what that means.
Dust off you chequebooks, fire up a pen, and write yourself an abundance cheque.
The new moon is at 6:29 a.m. MDT. Figure it out for your time zone and know that you have until that time tomorrow to get it done.

Take a fresh cheque or make one up on a piece of paper. The Universe is happy either way.
Make it payable to yoursel. Write "Paid In Full" in the areas devoted to amount.
Sign it "The Law of Abundance."
Ignore the date area.
Put it away and go about your business.

Please remember that abundance comes in many forms. You might be blessed with more work, be given more food, or any one of a number of things. You might have to twist your usual view to understand that it is abundance, but it is.

Enjoy it.

9 comments:

carla said...

THANK YOU
Id entirely forgotten.

Leah J. Utas said...

My pleasure, Carla.

the Bag Lady said...

Thanks for the reminder, cousin. I can attest that this truly works - I have seen an increase in all manner of things in my life since I started doing this!

Writing Without Periods! said...

This is a great idea. Thanks.
Mary

Leah J. Utas said...

dfBag Lady, thanks for backing me up re: it works.

Mary, why not give it a shot?

messymimi said...

I like what you said about abundance coming in many forms.

Thanks for the reminder, I thought about it a few days ago, but not today.

Leah J. Utas said...

Thanks, Messymimi, and you're welcome.

Hilary said...

You're a gem to put out these reminders. Thank you, once again.

Leah J. Utas said...

It is my pleasure, Hilary.