Monday, November 16, 2015

Gratitude Monday-- Unicorn Guide Edition

My unicorn guide came to me yesterday.
I felt unicorn energy around me Saturday evening. It impelled me to research them. 
The next morning she came by, and she brought a herd.
Encore, the lead unicorn, said her name was a hint.
She showed me a key in my mind and guided me to unlock a door, similar to a bank vault.
In it were shelves marked Skills, Abilities, Talents, and a few others at least one of which referred to specifically to those things I used to do but put aside,
I expect she told me to call her Encore because it means to come back out and offer a bit more.  I believe it means get back to doing what I used to do.
That may refer to many things from hypnosis and energy healings to occasionally speaking in rhyme,  or even living in my imagination.
I liked to work with my hands. Is still do, but it was different then.  
I used to take things apart to see how they work. When I was much younger, under 10, I liked to tinker around with stopped clocks and watches. I made them work. I have no idea how I did it, but it was fun. It felt good and right to do it.
Whatever the message means I am grateful for it, and grateful for Encore and the other unicorns coming into my life.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must admit to feeling a bit of jealousy. A visit from one unicorn is awesome enough, but a blessing of unicorns? The Google told me that is what a group of unicorns is and that is mind blowing in itself. Love this post and I wish you well at getting back to what you used to do.

Leah J. Utas said...

Kimberley, thank you so much for telling me the collective noun for unicorns.

Crabby McSlacker said...

Wow, sounds like a magical experience! And returning to things that used to give you joy sounds like an excellent idea. Can't wait to see what you get up to next!

messymimi said...

Whatever it sets you to doing, i'm sure it will be wonderful to watch!

Leah J. Utas said...

Thanks Crabby and Messymimi.

Hilary said...

Encore.. a great name especially for how it inspires you.

I don't think I could get a clock going again but I'm proud to say that I could probably stop a clock. ;)

Leah J. Utas said...

Lol, Hilary.