Monday, July 18, 2016

Gratitude Monday --Husband Coffee Edition

My husband brought me coffee in bed yesterday morning and for it I am grateful.
He will often offer breakfast in bed. I haven't taken him up on it in years so when he offered yesterday I countered with a request for coffee.
He rarely drinks the stuff himself and only when he's not home so he had to confirm what he needed to do.
I rested. He took care of the brewing and brought me the results.
It was wonderful.
I either get up with him or earlier and have my first cup of coffee outside. Yesterday it was the second cup.
Change is good, and so is having coffee in bed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Your husband sounds awesome!

Leah J. Utas said...

He is, Kimberley.

solarity said...

Someone who rarely drinks coffee, and yet appreciates your tastes--a prize.

Mary Anne in Kentucky

messymimi said...

While i wouldn't want it all of the time, it's nice to be waited on once in a while.

Hilary said...

That's so nice. With everything I've read about him through the years, he sounds like a true gem.

Leah J. Utas said...

Mary Anne, yep.
Messymimi, it sure is. If it happened all the time I wouldn't appreciate it.
Hilary, aye. He's worth bragging about.