Monday, November 14, 2016

Gratitude Monday -- Adjustment Edition

I am very grateful for chiropractors. We have four in town. Over the years I have been to all of them and I can say they are all good.
I am grateful for that, too.

I'm currently grateful because just over two weeks ago I had a midnight hairball attack. I coughed so hard I pulled muscles in my back, sides, and stomach/diaphragm.

There's not a lot one can do when muscles are pulled. Mostly they need rest. These are core muscles, they are used for everything. It's not so easy to rest them.
As part of the fun I also managed to mess up my back and that meant a visit to the chiropractor.
I won't lie: it hurt like hell.
I won't lie again: it sure helped.

One visit wasn't enough. I had to go again on Saturday morning. This visit also hurt, but I am grateful I went because I can move better for it.
In fact, my back feels pretty good.
Stomach and sides are coming along slowly, but I know I'll be fine soon.
If there had been no chiropractor I'd be faring much worse.




2 comments:

messymimi said...

A good chiropractor can make the difference between functioning and not functioning, i'm grateful Sweetie has a great one. You will be in my thoughts for a quick recovery.

Leah J. Utas said...

Thank you, Messymimi.