Monday, August 21, 2017

Gratitude Monday- Mountains of Gratitude Edition

Along the river at the bottom of Sunwapta Pass.
Mike and I go to the mountains for a drive and/or a hike almost every weekend. I am very grateful we both like to do this and have the opportunity to do it.
Saturday we went north on the Columbia Icefields Parkway looking for the falls that one sees from the highway just before going up the very steep and very scenic Sunwapta Pass.
We walked along the river for a while to a different set of falls and then made our way back eventually finding the falls we set out to see.
I am grateful for the day, the walk, the Rockies, and for my husband.

3 comments:

solarity said...

Always grateful for mountains.

Mary Anne in Kentucky

messymimi said...

Mountains are so beautiful, i'm happy when you post pictures of them.

Leah J. Utas said...

Glad to know it, Mary Anne.

It is my pleasure, Messymimi, and I am glad to know it makes you happy.