Monday, January 16, 2017

Gratitude Monday - Wake Up To What? Edition

I had another spirit wake up call early Sunday morning. I am grateful for it, and for all the others I've had.
They'd slacked off for a time and when they came back they were rare and quite weak sounding.
If you're just tuning in or need a refresher I refer to being roused out of a sound sleep to the ringing of a telephone.
It only rings once and as soon as I am awake I realize the ringing is only in my head.
They've been back for a while now and I have written about them in the past.
Sunday's call came at 01:29 shortly after my husband left for his night shift to check the local highways.
It was loud. It was insistent. It was a single ring inside my head.
I am happy I get these. I've experienced them since late 1989 or so though the early ones were the door buzzer for my apartment. I've awakened to many spiritual things over the years from meditation to past life regression,to clearing and cleansing energy, you get the idea.
Of course there's more to learn and experience. I am sure there are many things I have yet to hear of and even more I may never hear of. There's something ahead for me. I look forward to it. But I wonder what I am waking up to?



5 comments:

messymimi said...

Fascinating! Whatever awaits, i hope it is joyful.

Leah J. Utas said...

Thank you, Messymimi. I anticipate much wonder and joy ahead.

Anonymous said...

Intriguing. I am not sure I am awake at all.

Hilary said...

Nobody could say that you don't explore each and every avenue that you happen upon in life. I so admire that in you.

crabby said...

Cool! The spirits haven't gotten around to giving me a ring yet, hmm, maybe my number's unlisted? Or possibly I've got my spirit ringer accidentally switched on mute, must check...