Monday, February 27, 2017

Gratitude Monday--Crystal Clear Edition

Lately I've gotten back into talking with my crystals. I haven't done it in years, but I recently read a book about their uses and decided to get back to it.
In short, one relaxes and contacts the intelligence of the rock.  They are as alive as we are though in a different manner, and they have a consciousness. They, like the plants we use in medicine, help us. All we need do is ask.

The other day I contacted my smallest malachite. The first thing it told me was I had too much copper in my blood. It's a copper-based rock so I thought I may be misinterpreting its message.
Then I heard "manganese."
This meant I needed some in my diet.
After the sessions I researched foods high in manganese. One of the best is hazelnuts so I ate a handful.

I'd had a headache for more than a day. I thought it may have been from the old cheddar cheese I'd been eating so had decided to accept the punishment.  But less than five minutes after eating the hazelnuts the headache was gone.

I am grateful for that, for the message from the malachite, and for the book I'd read that sent me back down the path of talking to my rocks.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have inspired me to have a chat with an amethyst.

Leah J. Utas said...

I am so pleased.

messymimi said...

Wisdom can come from many places.

Leah J. Utas said...

It sure can, Messymimi.