Monday, July 11, 2016

Gratitude Monday -- Spontaneous Regression Edition

Today I am grateful for a number of things including being a transpersonal hypnotherapist with additional past-life regression training.
Here's what happened:
The other day I ran across a method for getting at the subconscious quickly and making changes in a few minutes.
I have no training in this method and only saw one example of how it works. Based on what I saw in a video I decided to try it.
I've done it a few times. It works well enough, but I got more than I expected during one session: the source of the problem was in a past life.
I've been to this life five times now and long thought I was done with it.
I was wrong.
In this procedure one allows all the naysaying, complaints, sniping,  the general negativity, one hears during life to bubble up and be heard rather than dismissing it. Once it has its say one lets it go.
I went right back to the prison cell where I died in my last life. I spoke the way I did in that life. I cannot recreate the accented English at any other time.
I am grateful I tried this method. I am grateful I found the source of the issue, and I am grateful I knew what to do.
The very first time I went to this life happened when I was covering a talk on Alzheimer's for the newspaper around 1989.
During the session we were asked to close our eyes and listen while a tape played rhythmic knocking. I saw a cold evening scene of a late fall. I heard boots crunching on snow.
I was terrified. I had to steel myself to not get up and run away. I now know that it was a spontaneous past life regression. I am glad it happened in that it set me on a path to find out more about hypnosis, past lives, and spiritual work.
During ensuing, conducted regressions I went back to that life as it's had the most impact on this one.
Like I said, I thought I was done with it.
While I think I am done with that life now, I don't want to speak too soon. There may be more waiting.
If so, then bring it on. I know what to do.

**
I have been vague about the method I used because I don't want anyone to do what I did. If you find it on your own and play with it, then it is your choice.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting.

Leah J. Utas said...

Thank you.

messymimi said...

May it bring blessings in your life.

Leah J. Utas said...

Thank you, Messymimi.