Monday, January 20, 2020

Gratitude Monday - Eyes On The Skies Edition

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, blogwise. I haven't forgotten about it. I needed a wee break.  I hope to post a bit more regularly in the future, but who knows?
For now I am grateful that I have a blog to write in.

If you've been reading my posts, then you know I've had a few interesting experiences in my life and that I attribute them to extraterrestrials. Give that history you will not be surprised to learn that I have taken the next logical step.
I am a field investigator for MUFON. That is, I investigate UFO sighting reports.

I joined MUFON Canada about a year ago and wondered about becoming an investigator. I got great support from its director emeritus Andre Morin. He answered my questions and gave me unflagging support as I read the manual and wondered if it was for me.
I am grateful to Andre for this.

There's a test to take. It is open book and you can take all the time you need. Open book tests are the hardest, but I passed. There has been additional training and there will be more.

This is volunteer work. We do it in our spare time and I am grateful that I have the time to spare.
It is eye-opening and it is fulfilling. I am grateful that I get to do this.

Eyes on the skies, my friends.



6 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

This is something I know you have always had a keen interest in, so congratulations for passing the exam and becoming an investigator! I hope you enjoy it, and you will be the first person I call if I ever see something unexplained!

Leah J. Utas said...

Aww, thanks, BL.

Tabor said...

Well, I am sure they are out there somewhere.

messymimi said...

Congratulations, and may you find what you are seeking.

solarity said...

Never apologize for not blogging. We aren't paying you and there is no deadline!

Mary Anne in Kentucky

Leah J. Utas said...

Tabor, I am, too.

Messymimi, thank you.

Solarity, okay.