Monday, November 20, 2006

In-Gratitude

In-Gratitude

I have some guides. These lovely spirit beings do their best to set me straight as needed. They are with me when I channel or do Therapeutic Touch, and three of them helped me write my second manuscript.
Here’s what they said about our current state of entitlement.
“Adopt gratefulness in your attitude.” They told me our present ingratitude for all we have has to change, and we need to accept the Earth’s bounty “in gratitude.”
“This is gratitude-–gratefulness in attitude. Be it,” they said.
“Thank God every day. Say your thanks to the Earth for her bounty and to God the Source for all that has been received. Take for your needs in gratitude.”
“You take so much and return so little.”
Acknowledges that the food you’re eating didn’t just appear magically appear on the store shelf.
“No, there was work involved. Raw materials from the Earth had a hand in it, no matter what it was.”
They suggested giving thanks this way:
”Thank You Mother Earth, for providing a womb for this food and allowing it to grow and nurture us. Thank you to the sunshine and the rain and wind and yes, to the Earth for all her bounty.”

“If you follow a conventional religion and you are more comfortable saying grace, then do so,” they said.
“Why do you need to be reminded to be thankful? It should be natural.”

No comments: