Monday, May 21, 2018

Gratitude Monday -- The Harlech Unicorn Edition

I finally got a proper photo of the wild stallion who grazes out by Harlech and for it I am grateful. For non-locals that's west of Rocky nearing Nordegg on Highway 11.
He was with two others Saturday as we were on our way to the mountains.
The stallion was kind enough keep eating as I took his picture and  to walk slowly past the car.

I am convinced this stallion is a unicorn. While I haven't seen his horn I can sense it. There's no question in my mind it is there.

What do you say?




4 comments:

solarity said...

He's really good-looking, that's for sure.

Mary Anne in Kentucky

Leah J. Utas said...

He sure is, Mary Anne.

messymimi said...

He’s unique, and quite handsome. Then again, i do not mind and even often enjoy long hair on males.

Leah J. Utas said...

His long mane certainly suits him, Messymimi.