Monday, June 11, 2018

Gratitude Monday - It Never Ends Edition

I am grateful all the time. Every day brings something for which one can be thankful for even if it is the simple act of waking up to another day of being alive.

With that I am calling an end to the weekly gratitude posts. I will still write about gratitude, but it won't necessarily be on Mondays.
It may not be every week.
It could be any day of the week.

I've enjoyed sharing my gratitude with you.
I am grateful to you for reading them.
I am grateful I have always found things to be grateful for.

It's been great.

Thanks.

4 comments:

messymimi said...

Well, i am grateful you will keep in touch, even if not every week or at the same times.

Leah J. Utas said...

Thank you, Messymimi.

solarity said...

I have enjoyed it, too. (It's nice to know I'm not the only ridiculously grateful person around.)

Mary Anne in Kentucky

Leah J. Utas said...

Aww, thanks, Mary Anne.