Monday, April 27, 2020

Gratitude Monday - Crystal Clear Edition


Today I am grateful for a number of things, including the reminder to make offerings to the Wee Folk.
Here's what happened:
Last week on Facebook friend Virginia Lee shared a post from the Fae Propaganda Department. It made me smile and intrigued me to find out more on its page.
I did, and in the course of it read comments including one from a woman who said when things went missing in her former home she'd have to put an offering of chocolate on top of the refrigerator. The missing item was found about a half-hour later.
This nibbled at my mind. I'd been looking for a quartz crystal to put back on my computer desk. I'd swapped it out for another a few months earlier as it needed to be cleansed and recharged. I knew where I'd put it to recharge. It wasn't there.
This sent me on a hunt to all the likely places, then the unlikely places, and then the likely places again with a few stops at where it ought to be.
So when I read the comment I thought I'd try it. It's always good to provide a little something for the Wee Folk when they are about. Things going missing can be an indication of that.
I considered briefly what to offer, but chocolate was on my mind. I briefly considered not putting out my favourite, but that is wrong on every level. One must give one's best. The Wee Folk know when it isn't.
My favourite chocolate is Lindt Mint. It has gotten expensive so I am careful about how often I have it. There was no question in my mind. Lindt Mint or I shouldn't even bother.
I took a square of it, wrapped it in wax paper, and set it on top of the refrigerator.  I don't think the site is mandatory, but it was in my mind so that is what I did.
About two hours later I looked again at where the crystal ought to be. Then turned around and looked between the TV screen and sound bar.
There it was. And I even thought I remembered putting it there.
 I'd seen this location many times for a variety of reasons over the past month or two. My eyes had swept over this location many times during the search.
And that's not all.
The next day I reached into my sock drawer and drew out a lone black sock. I have two other  pair from a set of three pair I bought together. One sock of one pair had been missing for more than a year. But on this occasion I reached in again toward the back and pulled out a second single black sock of the same make and model.
The other two pair from the set were accounted for. This was the missing sock.
I said thank you and found myself quite tickled over the events.
A few other things have come about for us since I put out the offering. Another one specific to me was the other day in Sobeys as I was grocery shopping I found Lindt chocolate bars, including mint, on sale for $3 each,
I am grateful for all of these including to VL for putting me on to the Fae Propaganda Department. It is even helping me with a rewrite of an old manuscript.
It might be a good idea to offer a little something to the Wee Folk, whether anything is missing or not. It certainly can't hurt.






5 comments:

Virginia Lee said...

It means so much to me that I have friends who believe the same things I do.

Leah J. Utas said...

Understood, VL.

messymimi said...

Indeed, we never know who is really out and about. There's no chocolate in the house, maybe i need to remedy that in case it's needed soon.

Leah J. Utas said...

It can't hurt, Messymimi.

Larysa said...

I want to share my life story so that someone else can heal from my wound,I was diagnosed with COPD with 55-60% lung capacity. and Hiv, My doctor just said all the crying , stomping your feet will not change it so just accept it and basically patted me on the back and sent me home to die. I was devastated and was afraid to do anything. I stopped riding my bike, I was afraid to do anything that would cause any exertion. It consumed my thoughts with every breath and the fear of what to expect was almost more than I could deal with. So I couldn't get myself all time I decided to find a herbal cure online and I came across Doctor Itua on how he cure several people suffering from Hiv, and Herpes I gave him a call on this Number +2348149277967 also chat on whatsapp he gave me all the details about the cure i paid him for the medicine after 5 working days i receive my herbal medicine ,I use it for two weeks that is how I get Cured and today I'm living healthy and fine I give him thanks also promise him to testify about his work,He Can also cure the following diseases..Copd,Herpes,Alzheimer's disease,carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Parkinson's ,Epilepsy,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis,diabetes,Coeliac disease,Infertility, Asthma.Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com..Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967
Reply