I picked up this meme from Dawn at The Flightless Writer who got it from Michael at Avatar Lore.
According to the rules I have to provide a list of books that I have on my shelves to see if anyone can learn anything about me. It’s not just any book. It has to be them as I’ve paid for as opposed to been given, begged for, borrowed, or stolen.
I was going to be careful about what I selected, but frankly, that just plain defeats the fun.
Here’s my list:
1. The Bible and Flying Saucers – Barry H. Downing
2. Many Lives, Many Masters – Brian L. Weiss, M.D.
3. Coffee, Tea, or Me? – Trudy Baker and Rachel Jones
4. The Past Through Tomorrow – Robert A. Heinlein
5. Tama of the Light Country – Ray Cummings
6. Atlanta Nights – Travis Tea
7. Surpassing the Love of Men: Romantic Friendships and Love Between Women from the Renaissance to the Present – Lillian Faderman
8. Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ’s Childhood Pal – Christopher Moore
9. The Psychic Mafia – M. Lamar Keene (as told to Allen Spraggett)
10. Eats, Shoots and Leaves – Lynne Truss
I tag anyone who wants to play.
Meanwhile, it’s unlikely I’ll post tomorrow as we’re off camping in the blue Canadian Rockies with friends for the weekend.
May I suggest (being shameless ‘n’ all) that you check out Prozac Palace? I did the eight random things about me meme there the other day.
Readers might be amused.
Bleak But Beautiful by The Pioneer Woman
4 hours ago