Monday, November 26, 2012

Gratitude Monday -- The Stories Edition

I've been writing short stories lately, and I am having a blast.
It started earlier this month. One idea has turned into an assortment of ten stories to date.
I'm so grateful to have these ideas and to be able to execute them.
As well, I am also grateful I have a blog to post them on in order for others to read them.
I don't know how many stories I have in me. Right now I can hear several clamouring inside for attention.
I am grateful for this clamour.
For as long as they want to be told I will write them.

9 comments:

solarity said...

And we are grateful that you write them.

Mary Anne in Kentucky

messymimi said...

Oh, i can hardly wait!

Leah J. Utas said...

Thank you, Mary Anne and Messymimi.

the Bag Lady said...

I, too, am enjoying them and hope there are many more!

Leah J. Utas said...

Aww, thanks, Bag Lady.

Reb said...

I am enjoying them immensely. Keep them coming.

Leah J. Utas said...

As you wish, Reb. Thanks.

Hilary said...

I admire you ability with the written word.

Leah J. Utas said...

Oh, thank you, Hilary.