Friday, September 4, 2009

Gratitude Monday - Early Scenic Edition

Along the Glacier Lake hike

I live close to here, about a two hour drive through some of the best scenery in the province. I can get to it under my own steam and get out among it when I get there.

I would hate to live the kind of a life where I didn't realize how good I have it.

*

This is up early as I am away from the computer on Labour Day and scheduling it to show up at the right time just seems so, well, normal.

Happy Labour Day.

9 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Lovely! And hope you are out enjoying the scenery right now. Have a great holiday weekend!

Hilary said...

Just gorgeous! What a sight your eyes get to take in. Hope your Labour Day weekend is wonderful.

the Bag Lady said...

Hope you are enjoying your weekend away from the computer!
Thanks for the reminder to be grateful for what we have around us! I know I sure am!

Missicat said...

Beautiful! You are definitely fortunate! Funny, was thinking the same thing as I was walking around my neighborhood this weekend.

The Fifth Sparrow said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for posting such awe inspiring photos for us all to enjoy.

Leah J. Utas said...

Thanks so much, Crabby, Hilary,dfBag Lady, Missicat, and Fifth Sparrow. Hope all of you enjoyed the weekend, too.

Barbara Martin said...

Beautiful photo and a perfect destination for a weekend hike. Hope you had a restful one, Leah.

Thomma Lyn said...

Ahhhhhh.... gorgeous picture! I hope you had a fabulous weekend.

Leah J. Utas said...

Thank you, Barbara and Thomma Lyn.