Monday, April 6, 2015

Gratitude Monday -- Cookies

I am grateful I learned to bake. Specifically, I am grateful I learned how to make peanut butter cookies.
I had a craving for them the other day. I made a batch with cacao nibs then remembered I really wanted them with oatmeal.
The next day I made another batch of peanut butter cookies this time remembering to add oatmeal.
Both batches have found good homes. Husband likes the cacao nib variety while I have used the oatmeal batch as a reward for when I take a break from editing.
Knowing they await has helped me get the work done. I am also grateful for that.


6 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Cookies are always a good thing.

Leah J. Utas said...

Yup.
No argument here.

messymimi said...

Cookies make the world go around!

Leah J. Utas said...

They so do, Messymimi.

solarity said...

I share these gratitudes. And I'm grateful that you mentioned cacao nibs. I needed to know this.

Mary Anne in Kentucky

Leah J. Utas said...

I aim to serve, Mary Anne.