Sunday, April 6, 2008

April Abundance






We’re under the influence of the new moon now and you know what that means . . . it’s abundance cheque time.


The new moon struck April 5 at 9:55 p.m. here in Alberta. We’ve got a 24 window for the cheques. That means any locals who are planning to write abundance cheques have until 9:55 tonight to get it done.


Check for the new moon time in your area to see how much time you’ve got. If you forget, then write one as soon as you remember and then get back on track next month.

8 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Thanks for the reminder, dfLeah!

Leah J. Utas said...

My pleasure, dfBag Lady.

Anonymous said...

Yes, abundance -- I'm seeing an abundance of green things and more and more flowers on our mountain hikes. So beautiful! Spring has sprung. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! :)

Leah J. Utas said...

Thomma Lyn - It was my pleasure to finally get back to your blog. I got high-speed the other day and it is an absolute blessing.
Thanks for coming by.

Crabby McSlacker said...

Love the goat picture!

Now if I could just find my dang checkbook...

Leah J. Utas said...

Crabby! So good to see you here!

Reb said...

I remembered! I am using igoogle as my home page now and they have an add on you can put up that shows the moon phase - every day! Even so, I barely made it in time! Love the photo.

Leah J. Utas said...

Good for you, Reb. Glad you did it.