Friday, June 12, 2009

Photo-Finish Friday - At the Dance

The forest of Tierra Del Fuego, Argentina. I believe I caught the trees dancing.



The magnificent forest of Tierra del Fuego is one of my favourite spots on Earth. It is relatively undisturbed as it is a national park.
I would love to wander there and spend time in the forest. Yes, I'd talk to the trees, and I have an honest belief that if I could take the time I would hear their response.
Perhaps they might ask me to join their dance.
I would.

13 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Oh my goodness, that's such a spectacular setting!

It's nice to see it hasn't been paved over yet... so few places left.

Makes me happy just gazing at it; to wander around in there would be heaven.

Leah J. Utas said...

Crabby, what little time I spent there was heavenly. I am so blessed to have been there.

the Bag Lady said...

It really is lovely. I, too, would like to spend time wandering around in there!

Thanks for sharing.

Leah J. Utas said...

You're welcome, df Bag Lady. I wish I was there now.

Reb said...

That is beautiful Leah. I do believe that you did catch them dancing. I am sure they would let you join them.

Leah J. Utas said...

Thank you so very much, Reb.

Missicat said...

How beautiful! I am so glad there are still spots like that left on this earth! Thanks for sharing!

Leah J. Utas said...

I'm very happy to share, Missicat. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Hilary said...

There's magic in those trees..

Leah J. Utas said...

You've got that right, Hilary.

Thomma Lyn said...

Oh my, I made an audible noise of delight when I saw that picture. Enrapturing. Yes, the trees do look like they're dancing, and what a joy it would be to join their dance.

Leah J. Utas said...

Thomma Lyn, that's wonderful. I'm so glad. I know they'd ask you, too.

Barbara Martin said...

Forests around the world would dance and sing to us, I'm sure. Beautiful photo, Leah.