Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Got An Award! Yay!


Thomma Lyn Grindstaff gave this to me. I was thrilled. I still am.

The four rules governing the award are simple.

1. Give it to five others.
2. Invent something about each of the five.
3. Link to them.
4. Link to the poster that gave it to you.


Nancy at Life in the Second Half is the spiritual founder of the Sensible Ideas Movement and has asked me not contribute.

The Bag Lady at Bag Lady's Blather will be taking over the world soon and promises to cook for everyone.

Reb at Sibu Pegasus Power will be photographing the Bag Lady's ascension to power and later helping with the dishes.

Redbush at Redbush's Brambles is spending the summer teaching bears to paint. Their first show will be followed by an auction, dance, and hibernation.

Lil' Nan at The Fifth Sparrow knows the secrets of the Universe and will be spilling all once the Bag Lady is in power.

Enjoy your awards, everyone. You've earned 'em.

12 comments:

Hilary said...

Oh fun, silly stuff. Very cool. Congrats to you and your fine choices. :)

Leah J. Utas said...

Thanks, Hilary.

the Bag Lady said...

Bwahahaha.....
World domination, one rhubarb crisp at a time?

David Cranmer said...

Most deserving.

The Fifth Sparrow said...

Well thank you indeed!
I dunno about the secrets of the Universe but I do know to avoid the classic blunders. The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line"!
Oh, and "beware of Bag lady's dandelion wine"!

messymimi said...

I can't wait for the takeover. I'll help out in the kitchen if our Fearless Leader needs it.

I promise not to hit the dandelion wine behind her back.

Leah J. Utas said...

Bag Lady, don't give away the plan!

Thank you, Rick and David, and welcome Rick. It's good to see you here.

Fifth- You're welcome. I didn't know about the Sicilan one, and thanks for the reminder about Bag Lady's wine. I knew you'd be ready.

Messymimi, it shouldn't be much longer. I am sure she'll appreciate the help.

Nancy said...

LOL! Thank you! I feel very honored.

Leah J. Utas said...

You're welcome, Nancy. You deserve it.

Reb said...

Congratulations and thank you! I'll take the photos, but I don't know about the dishes...have you seen how many she uses to cook with?

Leah J. Utas said...

You've earned it, Reb.
Y'know "help" can have a very broad meaning...

Redbush said...

Thanks so much for the award, Leah! I can visualize the bears all set with their paint brushes! Actually we've had many an experience with the fuzzy ones, but, this would be a cute one!